After the November elections, I was (and remain) disheartened and dissapointed by the decision of the American Voting Public to elect Barak Obama. I and my fellow posters on Hangrightpolitics and other pages tried to warn the public about the risk of electing Mr. Obama (Or for that matter, any other democrat).
How has Mr. Obama failed: There are too many ways to count and could require a 10 page post, but I will point some highlights.
1. A 9 trillion deficit. The deficit was bad enough, but his announced plans will triple it. His actions are starting the failure of the U.S. monetary system.
2. He promised a middle class tax cut, but (like Clinton or any other democrat president) he has already backed off of it. Unfortunately for the tax-payers, this was one of the few ways he could have improved the economy, but he failed to follow through.
3. He promised to stop congressional earmarks, but his first legislative bill included approximately 900 earmarks in the 800,000,000,000 financial bailout plan.
4. He cannot get several cabinet members past the Senate.
5. His liberal policy is already headed for abject failure, just as they have in the past.
This man promised change we can believe in. If you are betting against the country, you can believe it.
YOU WERE WARNED!!!